Holistics Data Access Permissions gives you simple and elegant data security over multiple levels. With extensive permissions and data access control capabilities, you can:
- Control how and which groups get access to specific reports and data sources
- Restrict the data displayed to the different user groups
This lets you use the exact same data reports and dashboards for your various permission groups, keeping navigation through your various reports simple while improving data security for your organization.
3 simple steps to join our webinar
- Register here: http://r.holistics.io/1zYAC
- On 21st May Monday 10AM, join our Zoom Webinar: https://zoom.us/j/207557840 (can only be accessed when the event happens)
- Enter your Email & Name and boom, you're in!
Session Agenda: Monday, May 21st 2018, 10AM GMT+8 (Singapore)
- 5 mins: General update and quick sharing
- 30 mins: Permissions syntax how-to and use-cases
- 10 mins: Q&A + Next webinar use-case
- Rows and records based views
- Columns based views
- If-user group / Date-limited view
- Regional manager use-case: Segregating country managers and different department users (Rows and records based)
- Privileged user group that sees everything, and everyone else sees just one column (Column based)
Subscribe to Holistics Blog
Get the latest posts delivered right to your inbox
From SQL Queries To Beautiful Charts
Connect to your database and build beautiful charts with Holistics BILearn More
"Holistics is the solution to the increasingly many and complex data requests from the operational teams"
Tang Yee Jie
Senior Data Analyst, Grab